Call buttons for disabled users
We make many wireless call buttons and our buttons can be customised for many industries.
Waterproof Call Buttons and Call Points
Our great new call buttons for Retail help you increase your service to customers and will actually increase sales too.
Retail Call Buttons and Call Points
You might not think bacteria could play a part in paging systems. But you could actually be extending the life of bacteria and viruses by allowing transmission of bugs between customers or staff.
Our pager equipment can be usesd with sprays or liquids to disinfect against those bugs.
Pagers that are SAFE for Customers without the risk of bacteria or viruses
Products used for Disabled People Assistance Buttons
We manufacture a number of products that can be useful where disabled people need assistance of some kind.
These units are sold throughout the world.
Butler XP Call Buttons
Say hello to the Butler XP. This is a robust unit that works from 2x AA batteries (for up to a year).
This unit is completely waterproof and is also available in a number of different colours.
No license required for these units and range in open air is typically 1/4 mile.
We have the ability to cover large areas with range extenders.
Butler XP features and Benefits
- Transmits up to 1/4 mile (More than any other product available)
- 100% Waterproof and tamper proof
- Each transmitter sends one custom message
- Pages directly to pager (no hardwiring required)
- Pages one person or entire groups of people (up to 99 groups)
- Program how often you want it to re-page from 10 seconds to every 5 minutes (up to 10 minutes maximum)
- Colors available shown in pic above: (left to right) Orange Mango, Coastal Green, Black, Yellow, Bone, Blue, Coral (many special order)
- Uses 2 AA alkaline batteries (Last 8-12 Months)
- Alerts manager when power is low
- Dimensions: 2.75” x 7” x 1.375”
- USB interface
These units can be used outside and are completely weatherproof.
Here in the UK we supply Health & Safety solutions, First Aid, Retail, Disabled and many more industries and uses exist.
This is a top selling product here in the UK. Contact us for more details.
Butler II 1 and 5 Button Call Buttons and Call Points for the Disabled
These are the 'Butler II' units that now come in a 5 call buttons style.
Fully programmable, these units can last up to a year on one set of 3 x AAA batteries.
Messages can be customised.
The unit also has a 'dry contact' that is often used to monitor an open or closed connection but can be used for many purposes
See below for more details
The Butler II for use with disabled users can be utilised in two ways. The first is the obvious one where there is a call point for the disable person to press (a 5 button unit). This pages someone to come and help.
The second use is where you give the disabled person the Butler II and they have it with them (usually in a designated area so they have some freedom) and when they need help they page someone to come and help. Slightly different uses but both are valid for this unit.
Our Butler II used as a Call Button or Call Point
Pushbutton paging with the Butler II will increase efficiency in many areas of the business - but in any type of disabled paging situation its a powerful product.
Improves staff responsiveness for disabled people. The simple pushbutton
transmitter is easy to use and may be attached to almost any surface or
carried by the disabled person. Each Butler II unit can be customized with
specific messages and alert staff or fellow employees with one touch of a
button. We have range extenders should your application need longer range.
Place the Butler II where you wish to enable anyone to contact your staff for help with the simple push of a button.
BUTLER II PRODUCT FEATURES
- Messaging is detailed and fully customizable
- Easy to install and use
- UHF Frequency 459.100Mhz in the UK
- Wireless - no wiring involved
- Quality - it's durable and user friendly
- Scalable - add units to the system at any time
- Battery Operated - 3 AAA batteries
- 1 user configurable trigger (can be used to monitor doors and much more)
- Service - Great Technical Support
- Compact - 1.5"w x 7"h x .875"
- Software for custom messaging may be purchased separately
- USB Interface
- 5 Button Versions
- Simple license - and we apply for you*
If you need further information on these devices or would like a trial please use our contact form to contact us or call 01782 537000.
For a more in depth view of our products please visit pager.co.uk where you can find all products we currently make and supply.
The best call buttons and call points available - welcome to our world