Frequently Asked Questions - LRS UK
Find out most of the often asked questions about our wireless call buttons and contact us if there is more information required.
Waterproof Call Buttons and Call Points
Our great new call buttons for Retail help you increase your service to customers and will actually increase sales too.
Retail Call Buttons and Call Points
You might not think bacteria could play a part in paging systems. But you could actually be extending the life of bacteria and viruses by allowing transmission of bugs between customers or staff.
Our pager equipment can be usesd with sprays or liquids to disinfect against those bugs.
Pagers that are SAFE for Customers without the risk of bacteria or viruses
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find out more information... ?
- Where can I find LRS UK... ?
- Why doesn't this site show every LRS product... ?
- Who is LRS... ?
- What is antibacterial... ?
- When is this site being updated... ?
- •You can call us on 01782 537000 or visit one of our specialist websites. For example www.lrspagers.co.uk or www.pager.co.uk or www.hospitalpagers.co.uk Please note that we also have other sites that cater for Health and Safety, Fire Systems, Optician's or even Yacht paging systems.
- We are based in Stoke on Trent in the UK and supply the whole of the UK and Ireland. We have a Southern Ireland office if you are based there - please visit pager.ie for Southern Ireland. Our HQ website is at www.pager.net other UK sites include lrsuk.co.uk and lrspagers.co.uk
- Simple. We have other more specialised sites for many different industries and we have websites that go in to much more depth for a specific industry.
- Long Range Systems is a paging manufacturer that has its main HQ in Dallas TX, USA. However, we have over 20 other offices worldwide to supply paging equipment to you directly, one of which is right here in the UK.
- The systems we make have antibacterial practices in mind when we make them. For example we make our pagers to be as sealed as possible so you can use liquids or sprays to keep them germ free. And this really is a massive advantage over other competitive products on the market today.
- Other competitors products typically have holes, speaker grilles, programming vents and other areas where liquids can get in and possibly damage the pager (which of course would not be covered by their warranty).
- This website does not get regular updates - so please do
visit our other sites for more information. If you do not find
what you are looking for then please contact us on 01782 537000
and we look forward to helping you soon. Alternatively fill out
the contact form on this site and we will get back to you
The best call buttons and call points available - welcome to our world