Call Buttons for Health and Safety
Our health and safety products are used worldwide, but here in the UK we have supplied many industries including manufacturing, retail, superstores, hospitality, healthcare and more.
Waterproof Call Buttons and Call Points
Our great new call buttons for Retail help you increase your service to customers and will actually increase sales too.
Retail Call Buttons and Call Points
You might not think bacteria could play a part in paging systems. But you could actually be extending the life of bacteria and viruses by allowing transmission of bugs between customers or staff.
Our pager equipment can be usesd with sprays or liquids to disinfect against those bugs.
Pagers that are SAFE for Customers without the risk of bacteria or viruses
Call Buttons and Call Points for Health and Safety use
Our products for Health & safety and First Aid solutions are quite extensive and cover a whole range of equipment in the wireless paging area as well as SMS Text notifications if necessary.
say hello to the Butler XP. This is a robust unit that works from 2x AA batteries (for up to a year).
This unit is completely waterproof and is also available in a number of different colours.
No license required for these units and range in open air is typically 1/4 mile.
We have the ability to cover large areas with range extenders.
Butler XP features and Benefits
- Transmits up to 1/4 mile (More than any other product available)
- 100% Waterproof and tamper proof
- Each transmitter sends one custom message
- Pages directly to pager (no hardwiring required)
- Pages one person or entire groups of people (up to 99 groups)
- Program how often you want it to re-page from 10 seconds to every 5 minutes (up to 10 minutes maximum)
- Colors available shown in pic above: (left to right) Orange Mango, Coastal Green, Black, Yellow, Bone, Blue, Coral (many special order)
- Uses 2 AA alkaline batteries (Last 8-12 Months)
- Alerts manager when power is low
- Dimensions: 2.75” x 7” x 1.375”
- USB interface
These units are used throughout industry worldwide. Here in the UK we supply Health & Safety solutions, First Aid, Retail, Disabled and many more industries and uses exist.
This is a top selling product here in the UK. Contact us for more details.
Butler II 5 Call Buttons and Call Points
These are the 'Butler II' unit that as you can see come in a 5 call buttons style.
Fully programmable, these units can last up to a year on one set of 3 x AAA batteries.
Messages can be customised.
The unit also has a 'dry contact' that is often used to monitor an open or closed connection but can be used for many purposes
See be low for more details
Our Butler II used as a Call Button or Call Point
Pushbutton paging with the Butler II will increase efficiency in many areas of the business - but in Health & Safety or First Aid paging its a powerful product.
Improves staff responsiveness. The simple pushbutton transmitter is easy
to use and may be attached to almost any surface. Each Butler II unit can be
customized with specific messages and alert staff or fellow employees with
one touch of a button. We have range extenders should your application need
Place the Butler II where you wish to enable anyone to contact your staff with the push of a button.
BUTLER II PRODUCT FEATURES
- Messaging is detailed and fully customizable
- Easy to install and use
- UHF Frequency 459.100Mhz in the UK
- Wireless - no wiring involved
- Quality - it's durable and user friendly
- Scalable - add units to the system at any time
- Battery Operated - 3 AAA batteries
- 1 user configurable trigger (can be used to monitor doors and much more)
- Service - Great Technical Support
- Compact - 1.5"w x 7"h x .875"
- Software for custom messaging may be purchased separately
- USB Interface
- 1 Button and 5 Button Versions
- Low cost license required.
If you need further information on these devices or would like a trial please use our contact form to contact us or call 01782 537000.
OEM-TX Multi Dry Contact Multi Point Call Button and Call Point or Monitoring Transmitter
This unit is brand new but can be used extensively in manufacturing and/or machine use for monitoring (for example).
See below for further information
The OEM-TX M8 is currently our newest product and it includes some quite unique features as follows:
- SEVEN dry contacts (open or closed) If the state changes then the transmitter will page you
- Can use multiple 'buttons' on the dry contacts so its like having 7 buttons
- Uses 459.100Mhz and 2.4Ghz (not Wi-Fi)
- Robust novel design and can be stand alone depending on configuration
The M8 multi button transmitter is a unique unit for manufacturing, retail and other business styles and can easily be used for monitoring equipment (or people), health & safety or first aid.
We have other products for manufacturing also please visit pager.co.uk which is one of our other websites with all products shown
For further details on these products please do fill out our contact form.
The best call buttons and call points available - welcome to our world